Licensed and insured foundation professionals in northeast Ohio
Foundation inspections in Canton, Ohio
Sinking, cracking, or leaning foundations should never be taken lightly. The basement supports the home or structure, and damage to it could be devastating and very costly.
Foundation issues can be challenging to diagnose. We don’t want you to have to pay an arm and a leg just to get an inspection that tells you your basement or crawl space is in good shape and there’s nothing to worry about.
That’s why we provide free inspections and estimates if repairs are necessary to our residential and commercial customers. (We do charge a small fee if you don’t own the house and are interested in buying.)
No-cost foundation assessment give homeowners peace of mind. Even better, our quotes come with no obligation or pressure to choose us to do the repair work if it’s needed.
Some structural issues are clear to the untrained eye, including significant cracks or bowing walls. Other problems, however, can be hidden and difficult to see. If you believe your foundation might be faulty, there is zero risk in scheduling a detailed on-site evaluation with our trusted foundation contractors in Canton, OH and Stark County.
Thorough basement and crawl space assessments and quotes
With our thorough structural inspections you get the following:
- Close examination of the interior and exterior of the home, as well as surrounding soil. We investigate for signs of cracking, bowing, heaving, sinking, settling, and weakened soil and grading.
- We carefully explain the problem to you (if one is present) in terms you can understand. We also offer repair options and other information to help you make the best decision based on needs and your budget.
- In a detailed report, we provide a guaranteed repair quote, plan of action, and timetable for the repair project.
Call us at your convenience to learn more and set an appointment for a foundation evaluation at your home or commercial business.
Signs of foundation problems
We advise all homeowners to monitor their basement walls and floors on a regular basis to ensure they are in good shape – especially older houses that are more susceptible to structural troubles. Over time, foundations endure wear and tear from soil pressure, dry conditions, weather changes, tree roots intruding, weak soil, poor land grading, and other factors. Damage never simply occurs overnight, but rather comes about gradually.
When checking your foundation, pay close attention to the following:
- Cracked and chipped concrete
- Cracking drywall
- Window squares out of place
- Leaking and moisture in basement
- Leaning and tipping walls
- Doors and windows that are jammed and difficult to open and close
- Sagging, uneven and bouncy upper level floors
- Tipping or cracking chimney
- Gaps around chimney
- Nails popped out
- Wet and expanded soil outside the foundation
- Misplaced molding and misaligned door and window frames
Affordable contractors in Stark County and northeast Ohio
Our fully licensed and insured foundation contractors and technicians team to fix cracking, tipping, and settling foundations made of concrete, brick, blocks, and stone. We also are skilled in masonry repairs to retaining walls, walkways, stairs, porches, patios, chimneys and more.
Our licensed and experienced contractors, foremen, engineers and technicians work together closely to repair all types of damage and wear to concrete, stone, and brick – including sagging, bowing, settling, cracking and settling foundations, and chimneys, walkways, stairs, porches, and more.
As foundations and crawl spaces can take on any number of problems, we provide customized repair solutions that are long-lasting and warrantied. We rely on modern and equipment and proven methods that address both structural and soil problems.
Get in touch with our company today for affordable and permanent foundation repair services in Canton, Akron, Massillon, Perry Heights, Louisville, Barberton, Cuyahoga Falls, and throughout Stark and Summit counties in northeast Ohio.
And when you call, remember to ask about our free inspections and estimates.